Phil Butland is a socialist from Bradford, Northern England. He is the founder and co-speaker of Die LINKE Berlin Internationals
- More than just an afternoon out – why Bearpit Karaoke must stay in the Mauerpark
- Racism, Repression and Revolution – 50 years Planet Of The Apes
- Brexit in the time of Corbyn – what’s going on in Britain?
- What’s eating Sahra Wagenknecht? Aufstehen, refugees and racism
- After the Heß Demo – why do the police allow (some) Nazi marches?
- AfD Conference in Hannover: why everyone should joing the Blockades and Demo
- Could the Hamburg g20 protest be the catalyst to something bigger?
- Guernica – a painting of our time
- Rocky Horror Show: a stroke of liberation
- Rock Against Racism: breaking out of the letf ghetto
- John Lennon: Protest from the car boot
- David Bowie: the voice of the outsider
- Marxism and Art part 3: Film today – Art needs movement
- Marxism and Art part 2: Heroes in the Novel
- Marxism and Art patz 1: Room for ambiguities
- 125 years Charlie Chaplin, 100 years the tramp