John Mullen is an anticapitalist activist living in the Paris region since the 1980s. He is a member of the anticapitalist network Ensemble and a supporter of the France Insoumise.
- France: Macron, Yellow Vests and Class Struggle in 2019
- Ghosts of Christmas Present: Macron’s Ongoing Yellow Vest Nightmare
- Yellow Vests: Act Four: Where is France Going? 9/12/2018
- Revolt in France: could Macron be under threat?
- La France Insoumise: Tradition and change on the French Left
- Macron and the Yellow Vests revolt – report from Paris
- 50 years after 1968: Storms raging in Macron’s France
- News and photos from the movement against Macron in Paris 5 May 2018
- What is France Insoumise and where is it going?
- Towards another May 1968 in France?