Elena Gagovska is a socialist from Macedonia and an active member of die LINKE Berlin Internationals.
- Skopje, I love you, but you’re bringing me down
- Passing Florida’s Amendment 4: A Prison Abolitionist Horizon?
- Rescue the Rescuers: from #Unteilbar to the upcoming #FreeHumanitarians Demo
- I, too, was a teenage girl who went to parties, but thankfully I did not have a Brett Kavanaugh of my own
- Yes, Sara Mardini is Still in Prison for saving refugees. And so is Séan Binder
- #MeToo: A Conversation We Must Not Stop Having
- On Strategies for containing the White Supremacist Movement: why Unite the Right 2 failed
- A call for Internationalist Solidarity: On the fight for Immigrant and Refugee Justice
- “We did Not Feel We Belonged to the Same Europe as Them”
- The (Political) Role of Artists: What Are We to Think of Radiohead’s Concert in Israel?
- Pride Month 2017: Activism, Rainbow Capitalism and Right-Wing Queer Tokenism