The following articles were published on this Website in 2017:
- Against Repression in Catalonia
- AfD Conference in Hannover: why everyone should joing the Blockades and Demo
- Catalonia Reader (some English, some German)
- German elections: A Shift to the Right?
- Sex, gender and gender identity: why socialists should support updating transgender rights
- The (Political) Role of Artists: What Are We to Think of Radiohead’s Concert in Israel?
- Could the Hamburg g20 protest be the catalyst to something bigger?
- Pride Month 2017: Activism, Rainbow Capitalism and Right-Wing Queer Tokenism
- BRITISH GENERAL ELECTION – DIE LINKE Berlin Internationals Group supports Corbyn
- DEFEND Migrant and Refugee Rights! END Criminalization, Racism and Marginalization!
- Guernica – a painting of our time
- Guernica – Against forgetting: Interview with Ana Barrena Lertxundi
- Wer unkritisch feiert hat auch verloren!
- Can I criticise Israel without being antisemitic?
- Photo Gallery – 1 May 2017: MyFest
- Photo Gallery – 8 June 2017: rallying for Corbyn and watching the British elections
- Photo Gallery – 6-8 July 2017: Protesting the G20 in Hamburg
- Photo Gallery – 16 August 2017: Berlin shows solidarity with Charlottesville
- Photo Gallery – 20 August 2017: Planning to change the world in Brandenburg (Havel)
- Photo Gallery – 16 September 2017: Stopping the anti-abortion bigots
- Photo Gallery – 22 September 2017: Protesting against the suspension of democracy in Catalonia
- Photo gallery – Remembering 2017
- Video – 16 January 2017: Why I march
- Video – 16 July 2017: Victor – an American who defected talks on Germany