SATURDAY, 27 AUGUST
14.00: meet at S-Bahn Alexanderplatz, U-Bahn Platform
14.17: take the U-Bahn from Alexanderplatz to Wittenau and the 220 bus to Almutstraße
Arrive at the Naturfreundehaus around 3pm
Rest of the day – walking, playing, cooking, eating and stuff
Evening – music and film, showing:
SUNDAY, 28 AUGUST
10.00: breakfast together
11.00 – 12.00: Session 1 – HOW IT WAS
- who are die LINKE Berlin internationals?
- What have we done so far?
- What is our relationship to die LINKE, the European Left and other left organisations?
12.15 – 13.15: Session 2a – HOW IT IS (internationally)
Everyone who wants to is invited to give a 2-5 minute presentation on what is happening in the country you come from (please contact us if you would like to say something)
13.15-14.15: Session 2b – HOW IT IS (in Germany)
Introduction of the campaigns that our group is involved in:
- TTIP / CETA
- Abortion rights
- Berlin elections
Please contact us if you would like to introduce one of these campaigns, or are involved in another campaign that you think we should discuss
14.15-15.00: break for fresh air and Brötchen
15.00-16.45: Session 3 – HOW IT WILL BE
Plans for future activities of our group
- Campaigns in 2016-2017
- Future AG meetings (please bring along ideas for future subjects and speakers)
- Future LINKE meetings (Berlin party conference, European Left Party conference in Berlin in December)
- Culture (eg film programme?)
- Organising the LAG – Web / facebook / mailing list / membership
- Flyer explaining what the LAG is and does
16.45 – 17.00 SUMMARY
- To Do list – who will do what by when?
If you want to suggest changes to this agenda, please send a mail to email@example.com